Siirto – pay for your purchases with your phone
Pay for your online shopping in an easy and secure way with any app that supports Siirto payments. The Siirto payment method is available in four different apps.
Siirto is a real-time mobile payment. You can pay for your purchases in an easy and secure way in online stores or directly to the merchant with an app that supports Siirto payments. You can make Siirto payments using Nordea’s Siirto, OP's Pivo and the OP-mobiili and S-mobiili apps.
Want to add Siirto as a payment method in your web store? Contact us and we'll tell you more!
Why choose Siirto?
- It's easy to use – after you have selected Siirto as your payment method all you need to do is enter your phone number and the merchant will send you a payment request. Your purchases will be paid after you accept the payment request in your Siirto app.
- It’s fast – when you pay for your purchases with Siirto, the beneficiary receives the money immediately. You can make Siirto payments 24/7.
- It’s safe – the identities of all Siirto users from consumers to merchants have been securely authenticated. This way you can be sure that your money goes to the correct beneficiary.
Download Siirto from your app store
Download from App Store
Download from Google Play
How to pay for your purchases with Siirto
- Select Siirto as your payment method
- Enter your phone number in the relevant field
- Go to your app that supports Siirto payments and pay for your purchases by accepting the payment request sent to you by the merchant
Siirto is a mobile service with which you can transfer money to another person or pay for your purchases. When you pay with the Siirto app, the beneficiary receives the money immediately even when their account is with another bank. The Siirto mobile app is free of charge and can be downloaded onto Android and iOS phones. The Siirto app is available for all customers whose banks offer the Siirto service. Users must register their mobile phone number and bank account with the service. The service is based on the open mobile payment system of Automatia, the company that maintains Otto ATMs in Finland. The system is open to all Finnish banks and other payment service providers.
Maksuturva's new Siirto payment method
Maksuturva will distribute the Siirto payment method to over 1400 web stores starting Summer 2018. The demand for Siirto as a payment method among Maksuturva's customers has reached a maturity level where the argument for supporting and distributing the Siirto service is strong. Maksuturva works in strategic collaboration with Nordea regarding the Siirto service. Siirto will be complemented with new features during 2018, that will support sales in web stores as well as in physical stores.